Our rental team will ensure the following:
- All potential tenants will be individually screened and shown the property by a member of our letting staff. Should they wish to proceed in renting the property we will request and thoroughly check their work reference, bank and previous landlord references. These will be discussed with you to ensure that you too are happy with the proposed tenant.
- The security deposit and initial months rent in advance will be collected, and all services i.e. ESB/Gas etc transferred. A bank standing order / direct debit will be established and set up with the bank.
- We will complete the Private Residential Tenancy Forms (PRTB) signed by the tenants ready for your to sign. The cost of this will be added to the letting fee. This is normally €90.
Management will include the following:
- Monitoring of the rental payments
- Six months inspections by prior arrangement with the tenant(s)
- Attending to any problems which may arise, in consultation with the owner
- Move out inspections and deposit refunds.
With the landlords approval you will need to provide the Lettings division of Hunters Estate Agent with the following documents:
- Bank references/statement for the past 3 months
- Reference from previous landlord
- Reference from your employer
- If you are self employed, a professional reference from your accountant or solicitor.
- Your PPS Number
- Copy of passport or drivers licence
- A deposit of one months rent and the first months rent in advance, payable by bank draft or cash.
A moving in date will be agreed that suits both you and the landlord. The lease agreements can then be signed, standing orders set up and the PRTB form will be given to the landlord.
(Note: If you pay rent of more than €30,000 per annum stamp duty applies at 1% if the annual rent plus €12.50 euro.)
NB: Building Energy Rating Certificates (BER) are required for all rental properties, by law