We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Hunters Estate Agent are currently seeking an experienced branch manager for our Dalkey Branch.
Our people are the source of our success. If you have a passion for property then we would love you to join our team at Hunters. You will be joining the elite of property professionals, Hunters Estate Agent is the largest boutique estate agency in Dublin and now 4th largest overall in south Dublin.
Your role will be instrumental in the growth and success of the business. You will be key in building, managing and leading a winning team. The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, target driven individual who enjoys working in a busy environment.
Role and Responsibilities
• Plan and implement strategies for developing, growing and retaining business.
• Ensure branch achieves sales and new business targets.
• Lead, coach and motivate staff within the branch.
• Lead effective communication within the branch.
• Carry out valuations, property appraisals and viewings.
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors, purchasers and solicitors throughout the sales process.
• Deliver a positive customer experience to vendors, purchasers and potential clients.
• Manage key client relationships.
• Provide sales progress and activity reports to the Managing Partner as required.
• Analyse market activities and trends.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with other branches.
• SCSI Member and hold a Valuers Licence
• Hold a PSRA Licence.
• Proven track record of increasing market share.
• Good knowledge of South County Dublin.
• Good customer service skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Organised and highly motivated.
• Fluency in written and oral English.
• Full drivers licence and own transport.
• Vacancy: Branch Manager – Permanent (6 month probation)
• Based in Hunters, 4 Castle Street, Dalkey
• Salary depending on experience.
• Please email Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Sales Administrator
Role and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to the Branch Manager and Sales Negotiators
• Customer service within the branch
• Setting up of viewings and appointments, and general management of the office diary
• Brochure production, ordering signage and launching of properties to the various portals
• Management of all property files and ensuring they are compliant
• Corresponding with vendors, solicitors and viewers throughout the sales process
• Chasing up of funds and relevant documentation from clients
• Ordering and management of window displays
• Managing and generating of invoices
• Updating reports for weekly and monthly meetings
• General office house keeping
• Experience in the property industry
• Good customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
• Organised and motivated
• Fluency in written and oral English
• Vacancy: Administrator - Permanent
• Based in Hunters, Waterloo Road, Dublin 4
• Salary will depend on experience
Please send curriculum vitae to email@example.com